Labour, Employment, and Pension Lawyers / Law Firm in Nigeria
At Adeola Oyinlade & Co, we act for both employers and employees in private and public sectors in Nigeria as we offer services to several clients on broad range of employment related matters.
Our employment lawyers are experts and well-equipped to handle simple and complex dispute that may arise out of employment and contractual relationships.
Our firm also renders services to individuals seeking enforcements of contractual agreements and obligations with companies.
We have represented companies and individuals on several employment claims at the National Industrial Court seeking enforcements of contractual agreements and employee compensations.
Our law firm has equally drafted several employment agreements, employee code of conduct and staff hand book for several companies.
Our labour and employment services include the following;
- Employment related litigation
- Dispute resolution/mediation between employers and employees
- Pension fund
- Employment related contracts
- Employees compensation
- Wrongful termination of employment /unfair Dismissal
- Legal services and advisory on all employment related statues, laws and regulations.
- Assisting injured employees to seek compensation for injury sustained in the course of employment
- Drafting and reviewing employees code of conduct
Our team of lawyers in Nigeria also serves clients from individual through small businesses to public and private companies, foreign law firms and international consultancy firms while providing litigation, advisory and other support services.
Adeola Oyinlade & Co is a leading labour, employment and pension law firm known for providing competent, innovative, cost-effective and well-timed responsive services from the commercial hub of Lagos, Nigeria.
For consultation, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +234 803 826 7683 on Labour, Employment, and Pension law related services in Nigeria.